Programs with Special Applications
Several health sciences programs require students to submit special applications. To learn more about these programs click the links below.
Health Information Technology
Medical Billing and Coding
Medical Laboratory Technology
Advanced Standing Nursing Education
Physical Therapist Assistant
- Log in to eSTORM
- Go to your Student Center
- Scroll down to Health Sciences
- Select "program" under Program Application
- Complete the application and submit
For information regarding Health Science admission please call 618-235-2700, ext. 5541 or 5542, or toll free at 866-942-SWIC (7942), ext. 5541 or 5542.
- Belleville Campus Enrollment Services - Information Sciences Building, Room 1050
- Red Bud Campus - Student Development Office, Room 175
- Sam Wolf Granite City Campus - Administrative Office, Room 400
Southwestern Illinois College
2500 Carlyle Ave.
Belleville, IL 62221
It is recommended that students submit an application prior to taking COMPASS, the college assessment program. All Illinois residents will be required to provide proof of residency.