Programs with Special Applications
Several health sciences programs require students to submit special applications. The Planning guides listed below will help with preparing for application. To learn more about these programs, see the
list of Health Sciences program and
Paramedic Training page.
Applications Accepted at This Time
Log in to eSTORM
- Go to your Student Center
- Scroll down to Health Sciences
- Select "program" under Program Application
- Complete the application and submit
If you download the PDF version, please forward the completed application as indicated below.
Health Science Programs Planning Guides
Applicants for Health Sciences programs are selected based on a point system. These planning guides will help you determine the number of points you have accumulated toward acceptance and what you can do to increase your points.
For information regarding Health Science admission please call 618-235-2700, ext. 5541 or 5542, or toll free at 866-942-SWIC (7942), ext. 5541 or 5542.
- Belleville Campus Enrollment Services - Information Sciences Building, Room 1050
- Red Bud Campus - Student Development Office, Room 175
- Sam Wolf Granite City Campus - Administrative Office, Room 400
Southwestern Illinois College
2500 Carlyle Ave.
Belleville, IL 62221
It is recommended that students submit an application prior to taking COMPASS, the college assessment program. All Illinois residents will be required to provide proof of residency.