If you are a first-time user, here's how to register:
- Make an appointment for resume assistance (if necessary)
- Make an appointment to attend one of the Career Connections workshops. In this workshop you will receive your password and directions on using the system. Bring two copies of your resume to the workshop. You must bring a disk or flash drive with your resume in one of the following formats:
- Rich Text (.rtf, PREFERRED)
- Plain Text (.txt)
- Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx)
- Our system currently does not accept Microsoft Works or WordPerfect formats
- You must also have an email address. There are several free email services available on the Internet.
Upon completion of the workshop, you will be registered in the system and will be able to log on to the system from any computer that has Internet access.