Counselors can assist you with your career questions and needs through collaborative, confidential one-on-one meetings.
These meetings will help you:
Make an appointment.
Reasons to Meet With a Counselor
- You are unsure of your major or career plans.
- You have a major but do not know what you can or want to do with the major.
- You have a major and/or career in mind and would like information, support and/or guidance to help you prepare for it.
- You have questions about the value of taking a career assessment.
- You have already taken one or more career assessments at SWIC and want to discuss the results individually.
- You have lost, changed or want to change your job and/or career plans.
- You want to discuss you career plans with someone other than family or friends.