Troubled with managing stress or anxiety? Coping with relationships? Balancing work, home and school? These and other personal concerns can affect your academic success.
- Many SWIC counselors are National Board Certified Counselors (NBCC) who can help you cope with challenging situations.
- All appointments are strictly confidential.
- Personal counseling always takes place in the privacy of a counselors' office to ensure confidentiality.
- A SWIC counselor will discuss any prospects of long-term counseling.
- Long-term arrangements can be easily referred to community agencies.
Activities and Workshops
- Offers assistance with psychological, emotional, social or cultural difficulties
- Teaches successful living strategies to navigate life's transitions so you can reach your educational, career and personal goals.
- Workshops are led by a professional counselor.
The following links are for information only. No endorsement is implied. SWIC is not responsible for the content.
Communication & Self-Esteem
Multiple Roles & Stress Management