The Career Center administers the Graduate Survey on a yearly basis. Currently, we are surveying students who completed a degree, certificate program or program objective at SWIC in Fiscal Year 2012 (Summer '11, Fall ’11, Spring ’12).
The purpose of the survey is to:
- Gather information pertaining to employment, income and enrollment trends
- Allow SWIC to monitor and improve our services
- For the graduate, it provides current salary information pertaining to their field
- For the current and potential student, it provides employment statistics when deciding on a field of study
This information is very important. If you receive a graduate survey in the mail, receive an e-mail or receive a phone call requesting your participation, please take a few moments to complete the survey.
The information from the survey is summarized. Individual responses will be kept confidential.
Graduate Survey Report
View the Graduate Survey report from Fiscal Year 2011.
Download the Graduate Survey
Graduate Survey - .doc
Graduate Survey - .pdf
You can return the Graduate Survey several different ways:
- Print the .pdf or .doc form, fill it out, and fax it to the Career Center at (618) 235-4135
- Print the .pdf or .doc form, fill it out, and mail it to:
Southwestern Illinois College, Career Center, Room IS-1155
2500 Carlyle Avenue, Belleville, IL, 62221
- Save the .pdf or .doc form to your computer, fill it out, save and close the file, then email it back as an attachment to CareerCenter@swic.edu.