General Education Courses
Although completion of general education courses is not required, it does enhance points on the application, which is preferred if there are more candidates than seats available.
Points can be earned for completion of the following courses with a "B" or better:
- ***BIOL 155 & 156 - Human Anatomy & Physiology I & II or
BIOL 157 & 158 - Human Anatomy & Physiology I & II
- OAT 146 - Computer Applications for the Office or
OAT 130 & 131 & 132
- ENG 101 - Rhetoric & Composition I
- PSYC 151 - General Psychology
- SPCH 151 - Fundamentals of Public Speaking
- *Approved elective
- **Human relations elective
* See College Catalog - Health Information program for most current list of approved electives.
** See College Catalog - Associate in Applied Science degree requirements for the most current list of human relations courses.
***The two-course sequence of BIOL 157 & 158 is equivalent to the two-course sequence of BIOL 155 & 156 which has been phased out.
Note: Courses completed with a "D" or lower will not meet graduation requirements.