Southwestern Illinois College is accepting applications for the SWIC Educational Employee part-time position of Mailroom Clerk.
In accordance with the Mission and Values of Southwestern Illinois College, this position performs mail collection, sorting and processing following explicit instructions and procedures. Some outdoor work is required. Driving may be required. Work is reviewed by supervisor through observation of operations. Assistance is available when unusual matters arise.
- High School graduation or GED required.
- Previous office work experience preferred.
- Ability to understand and follow both oral and written instructions required.
- High degree of mobility required.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record required.
$9.33 per hour, up to 28 hours per week.
This position will remain open until filled.
Respond with SWIC application, cover letter, current resume and list of three references. The SWIC application is available on our website and at the Belleville Campus Human Resources Office (Information Sciences Building, Room 2080). Send application materials to:
Human Resources Office
Southwestern Illinois College
2500 Carlyle Avenue
Belleville, IL 62221
Southwestern Illinois College is proud to be an EEO/AA Employer/Educator and