Southwestern Illinois College (SWIC) is accepting applications for SWIC Educational Employee part-time Alternative Transportation Systems (ATS) Drivers for Programs and Services for Older Persons (PSOP).
In accordance with the Mission and Values of Southwestern Illinois College, this is a part-time position funded by external funds and the work schedule may vary to satisfy the operational needs of the program. General transportation of ATS passengers including persons with disabilities (certified as complementary Para transit eligible under the Americans with Disability Act (ADA) and elderly riders. Applicants for, and employees within, this position are subject to the federal drug and alcohol testing requirements as well as criminal background checks and driving record checks (MVR).
- High school diploma or GED required.
- A minimum of seven (7) consecutive years of licensed driving experience required.
- Must not have any attributable accidents or moving violations within the last 3 years.
- Ability to meet and maintain physical, drug and alcohol testing requirements and Motor Vehicle Records checks as required per ATS and SWIC guidelines.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a vehicle operator's license and other certifications as required by the State, ATS and/or Southwestern Illinois College.
$12.29 per hour
These positions will remain open until filled.
Respond with a cover letter, resume, SWIC application, list of three references, ATS driver questionnaire and background check application. For more information, please contact Dave Wasson at (618) 239-0749. The SWIC application, driver questionnaire and background check application are available on our website and at the Belleville Campus Human Resources Office (Information Sciences Building, Room 2080). Send application materials to:
Human Resources Office
Southwestern Illinois College
2500 Carlyle Avenue
Belleville, IL 62221
Southwestern Illinois College is proud to be an EEO/AA Employer/Educator and