Applicants must submit:
- Official high school transcript(s) or GED
- If currently enrolled in high school, submit:
- List of courses in progress
- Transcript of semesters completed to date
Unless the application deadline has been extended, all prerequisite coursework or testing must be completed by the end of the fall semester of the senior year.
Official transcripts documenting this work must be on file with SWIC's Enrollment Services office by the program deadlines. See the last page of each program's Application Planning Guide for deadline reminders.
Sept. 1 - Dec. 1
Sept. 1 - April 1
Feb. 1 - May 25
May 1 - Aug. 1
- Medical Assistant - spring admission