General Education Courses
Although completion of general education courses is not required, it does enhance points on the application, which is preferred if there are more candidates than seats available.
Points can be earned for completion of the following courses with a "B" or better:
- BIOL 155 & 156 or BIOL 157 & 158 - Human Anatomy & Physiology I & II
- HRO 100 - Medical Terminology
- ENG 101 - Rhetoric & Composition I
- PSYC 151 - General Psychology
- SPCH 151 - Fundamentals of Public Speaking
- *CHEM 105 - General Chemistry or CHEM 101 - Introductory Chemistry
- *CHEM 106 - General Chemistry II or CHEM 103 - Introductory Organic and Biological Chemistry
- *MATH 112 - College Algebra or MATH 97 - Intermediate Algebra
* It is recommended to enroll in CHEM 105, CHEM 106 and MATH 112 if pursuing a bachelor's degree after completion of this Associate in Applied Science degree.
Note: Courses completed with a "D" or lower will not meet graduation requirements.
It is not necessary to complete these courses prior to application.