General Education Courses
Although completion of general education courses is not required, it does enhance points on the application, which is preferred if there are more candidates than seats available.
Points can be earned for completion of the following courses with a "B" or better:
- BIOL 155 & 156 or 157 & 158 - Human Anatomy & Physiology I & II
- HRO 100 - Medical Terminology
- ENG 101 - Rhetoric & Composition I
- PSYC 151 - General Psychology
- ENG 102 - Rhetoric & Composition II
- SOC 153 - Introductory Sociology
- HRO 150 - Fundamentals of Nutrition
- *Elective 100 or 200 level
- *Elective 200 level
*General Education Elective Options
Note: Courses completed with a "D" or lower will not meet graduation requirements.