Steps to Enrollment for Visiting Students
A visiting student is one who enrolls in classes at SWIC while pursuing a degree at another institution. Before enrolling in classes, check with your academic advisor at your college or university to ensure the classes you take at SWIC will transfer and count toward your degree.
SWIC Visiting Student Team
We are here to help. Feel free to contact us if you need assistance with any step of the enrollment process.
Five steps to enrollment as a visiting student
Returning students start at No. 4.
Submit the online New Student Information Form
. The form is also available at any campus.
- Set up your eSTORM student portal account.
- Submit proof of residency (if you have not provided proof previously). See
swic.edu/residency for details.
- Submit unofficial college transcript(s) and
Prerequisite Approval Form if the courses you wish to enroll in require prerequisites.
Register for classes and pay tuition in person or online by logging in to
eSTORM and going to your Student Center.
- If the courses you wish to enroll in require proof of high school geometry or chemistry, you must submit a high school transcript prior to or at the time of enrollment.
- Please fax or scan and email your transcript and Prerequisite Approval Form to 618-222-9768 or
EnrollmentServices@swic.edu. You will receive a confirmation email or phone call verifying that your documents have been received and a follow-up communication regarding the approval of your request.