Help a loved one or friend further their education at SWIC with a Tuition E-Gift. It is easy to purchase and easy to redeem...
Purchase a Tuition E-Gift:
- Purchase the E-Gift online through Illinois E-Pay.*
- Important restrictions - E-Gifts are nonrefundable, nontransferable and will expire five years after the date of purchase.
- Fill out the online form
- Enter the recipient’s information on the first screen – include dollar amount.
- Enter the purchaser’s information on the second and third screens.
- Illinois E-Pay will send a confirmation e-mail after the transaction is complete.
- SWIC will send a confirmation e-mail letter within two business days. Use this letter as the beneficiary’s gift. The letter will include your name, beneficiary’s name, dollar value of the gift, and Authorization and Sequence numbers necessary to redeem the E-Gift. Please don’t delete the SWIC confirmation e-mail!
For more information, check out these Frequently Asked Questions.
Redeem your Tuition E-Gift:
- Use the Tuition E-Gift to pay SWIC tuition and fees only. You can apply E-Gifts to all or part of your bill, but the entire gift will be redeemed.
- E-Gifts may be redeemed online through your eSTORM account or at any of the SWIC Business Offices.
- New students will need to open an eSTORM account. Click on the eSTORM link, then click on “new user” to set up an account.
- You will need the Authorization and Sequence numbers from the E-Gift e-mail to redeem your E-Gift. It’s very important to keep the E-Gift e-mail letter.
For questions, visit swic.edu/business-office or call 618-222-5367.