The Health Science/Safety Education major is designed to emphasize the importance of adopting healthy lifestyles through informed choice by empowering students to distinguish between behaviors that foster and those that hinder well-being. Students will be prepared primarily for careers in the public health sector.
For more information on the Health/Safety Education program, please contact Department Chair Garry Ladd at 618-235-2700, ext. 5373, or email@example.com.
- First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor
- Health Behavior Specialist
- Community Health Educator
- Environmental Health Specialist
- Industrial Hygienist
- Occupational Health and Safety Technician
- Health Consultant
- Alcohol or Drug Abuse Consultant