Selsius™ and LERN’s UGotClass Online training program offers unique courses and features for online programs. For detailed course descriptions and to register, choose a certificate or link below.
LERN Online Courses Feature:
- Courses designed by the instructors who teach them
- Instructors who are educators and experts in their field with real-world experience
- A multimedia learning experience with audio, slides, video, pictures and more – not just online reading
- Prompt replies to questions
- An average of 16 hours to complete
- Certificate programs that save you money on the cost of individual courses
- Certificate of Achievement upon course or certificate completion
- Monthly start dates– February through November
How LERN Online Courses Work
- Participate anytime from anywhere
- Listen to prerecorded lectures at your convenience
- Get answers and comments from instructor multiple times daily
Certificates and Courses
LERN adds new certificates and courses regularly. Courses making up a certificate may be taken individually or as part of a certificate program at a discount.
Use the following links to learn more about the certificates and programs.
Individual Health Courses:
Courses for K-12 Teachers
Individual Courses for K-12 Teachers: