Selsius™ Corporate and Career Training, a division of Southwestern Illinois College, has been awarded a GSA contract to provide training for the federal government. GSA is an agency devoted to the efficient acquisition of services for government entities. GSA leverages the buying power of the federal government to acquire the best value for taxpayers and federal customers.
Public Sector Training Courses to Support Mission Goals
Selsius™ is an authorized GSA supplier of instructor-led training. We offer a comprehensive curriculum of business skills, Microsoft Office & Adobe applications, IT, industrial, and safety classes to federal government clients. Our training offerings include:
- Leadership Development
- Team Building
- Diversity & Respect
- Improving Communications
- Presentations/Public Speaking
- Industrial Skills
- Microsoft Office Suites
- Microsoft Windows
- Adobe Applications
- Cisco Networking
Training that fits your budget and group size
- If you have only a few employees who need training, send them to open enrollment classes.
- If you need to train more than a few, contract to have a class customized and presented for your employees at your location or ours. Just name your requirements, date, time and place. We’ll do the rest.
Why use Selsius™ as your GSA approved provider?
Clients trust us
Our hands-on training has been trusted by government entities for more than 10 years. They come back again and again because they have seen results.
Trainers with real-world experience
Our trainers don’t just train. They are experts in their respective fields of business, technology, management and industrial technology.
We offer more than 175 off-the-shelf classes on our GSA schedule. Plus, we can customize classes to support mission goals, as we’ve done for other public sector clients. Our affordably priced training will be scheduled on the dates, times and locations that best meet your needs – your place, ours, or another site of your choice.
Our satisfied government clients
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- US Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM)
- US Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- General Services Administration - Federal Acquisition Services (GSA-FAS)
- Air Mobility Command (AMC)
- Military Surface Deployment and Distribution Command (SDDC)