Social media marketing is vital for business success.
How do you become savvy? Training.
Unlock the opportunities that social media marketing can create for your career or business. Large companies and small businesses alike need trained staff to successfully navigate the ever-changing social media landscape to build brand awareness, deepen customer loyalty and generate sales leads.
Learn how to plan, implement and manage social media marketing for business.
- Business owners and staff who implement or manage social media in the workplace
- Marketing graduates seeking to add social media to their resumes
- Web professionals wanting to offer social media services
- Familiarity of business marketing concepts and outcomes
- Working knowledge of the internet for research and self-study
- Experience with social media websites such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
Class schedule and cost
|Social Media Primer (Virtual Course)||16 hours|
One-hour interactive classes that meet two times per week
Tuesdays & Thursdays
Sept. 15 - Nov. 5
Noon - 1 pm
7:30 - 8:30 pm
|Social Media Advertising||8 hours|
Two-hour instructor led course that meets weekly.
Nov. 10 & 17, Dec. 1 & 8
8:30 - 10:30 am
For information call 618-222-5688 or contact us.