Social media marketing is vital for business success.
How do you become savvy? Training.
Unlock the opportunities that social media marketing can create for your career or business. Large companies and small businesses alike need trained staff to successfully navigate the ever-changing social media landscape to build brand awareness, deepen customer loyalty and generate sales leads.
Whether you need an in-depth course or a quick overview, we offer several options to meet your needs.
Training options include:
Virtual Social Media Bootcamp
Learn how to plan, implement and manage social media marketing for business.
- Business owners and staff who implement or manage social media in the workplace
- Marketing graduates seeking to add social media to their resumes
- Web professionals wanting to offer social media services
- Familiarity of business marketing concepts and outcomes
- Working knowledge of the internet for research and self-study
- Experience with social media websites such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
Social Media Workshops
Discover the benefits of Social Media Marketing in these one day overview workshops.
Social Media Strategies for Small Business
Learn how to:
- Use, measure, and monitor social media platforms, including: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Convert YouTube visitors into website subscribers
- Build, maintain and customize your own WordPress-based website
- Create and maintain a monthly social media posting schedule
- Build a solid content management and online marketing action plan
SEO and Social Journalism for Small Business
Learn how to:
- Define Search Engine Optimization, Social Journalism, and User Experience
- Measure SEO effectiveness
- Promote, adjust and rewrite content for social media
- Analyze content quality
- Build links to your content
- Optimizing pages and post for keywords
- Writing and editing effective press releases, company updates, and profiles
- Importance of art, graphics, audio, and video to SEO and UX
For information call 618-222-5688 or contact us.