Social media marketing is vital for business success.
How do you become savvy? Training.
Unlock the opportunities that social media marketing can create for your career or business. Large companies and small businesses alike need trained staff to successfully navigate the ever-changing social media landscape to build brand awareness, deepen customer loyalty and generate sales leads.
This four-part workforce development series fully prepares the student to plan, implement and manage social media marketing for business.
- Hands-on, classroom training on five key social media platforms
- Create a social media marketing plan for your business that is ready to implement.
- Prepare a professional career portfolio that illustrates your skills
- Business owners and staff who implement or manage social media in the workplace
- Marketing graduates seeking to add social media to their resumes
- Web professionals wanting to offer social media services
- Familiarity of business marketing concepts and outcomes
- Working knowledge of the internet for research and self-study
- Experience with social media websites such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
Requirements and schedule
For information call 618-222-5688.