- ActOnEnergy.com/for-my-home/explore-incentives provides information and programs to Ameren customers to "help you save today, and keep saving long into the future for life."
- For great living-green tips, visit Earth911.com.
- Watershed Cairns: Learn about the Metropolitan St. Louis project by visiting watershedcairns.com.
- Save energy in four easy steps, and learn about residential and commercial energy efficiency by visiting ilenergysaver.org.
- St. Louis Clean Air Partnership: For information on how you can "Do your share for cleaner air," visit cleanair-stlouis.com.
- Local Air Quality: The Clean Air Hotline (618-257-6265) is a collaborative effort between Memorial Hospital and the St. Clair County Health Department. To sign up to receive daily air forecasts through email or smart phone, visit enviroflash.info.
- Madison County Recycling: Check out their many successful programs by visiting www.madisoncountyrecycles.com.
- MaterialMix - Waste No More: Their mission is to become the global standard for sustainable materials management. Find out more at materialmix.com/.
- Through the Warm Neighbors Cool Friends program, the Energy Assistance Foundation provides year-round bill payment assistance and home weatherization to make harsh winters and hot summers bearable for neighbors in need. For more information, visit warmneighborscoolfriends.com.
External links are for information only. SWIC is not responsible for the content.