YOU CAN BECOME A HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL!
Find out how at the Health Care Careers Open House
9 a.m. to noon, Saturday, Nov. 3
Main Complex, Second Floor, Belleville Campus, 2500 Carlyle Ave.
(Parking Lot M4, Entrance G)
Discover what SWIC has to offer
- Explore health care opportunities.
- Discuss your career goals and interests with a counselor.
- Learn about application and/or program requirements with program coordinators and faculty.
- Tour state-of-the-art labs.
- Meet with representatives from SWIC support services, including Financial Aid, Disability & Access Center, Career Center, Success Center, child care, etc.
SWIC Health Sciences programs
- Health Information Technology
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Nurse Assistant
- Nursing Education
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Radiologic Technology
- Respiratory Care
- Ward Clerk
For more information, call 866-942-SWIC (7942), ext. 5541 or 5542.