2015 COMPASS Dates and Times
Test Time: 12:30 - 4 p.m. Test Day: Wednesdays
Important: The COMPASS placement test starts promptly at the beginning of the test time noted above. It is recommended that you plan ahead and arrive early to be checked in and seated before the test begins.
Jan. 7, 14, 21
April 8, 29
May 20, 27
June 3, 24
29 (July 29 Cancelled)
Aug. 5, 12, 19
Nov. 4, 18
Dec. 2, 16
1. COMPASS placement testing at ESLCCC is available by appointment only.
2. A valid photo ID and SWIC student ID number are required for all COMPASS placement testing.
3. Test takers are responsible for adhering to all Testing Center guidelines.
Primary Contact: SWIC COMPASS placement testing is administered at ESLCCC by the Southwestern Illinois College Testing Center. Questions and appointment requests should be directed to:
Primary Phone: 618-235-2700, ext. 5138 (Belleville Campus Testing Center)
Alternate Phone: 618-874-8775 (at ESLCCC)
- Belleville Campus office location: LAC Room 1331
- ELSCCC office location: Building A, Room 1021H
Emergency contingency for SWIC COMPASS placement testing:
- Phone: 618-235-2700, ext. 5139 (Belleville Campus Testing Center)
- Alternate Phone: 618-235-2700, ext. 5551