2015 COMPASS Dates and Times
Test Time: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. Test Day: First Thursday of each month (Note: When/if the first Thursday conflicts, an alternate date is scheduled.)
Important: The COMPASS placement test starts promptly at the beginning of the test time noted above. It is recommended that you plan ahead and arrive early to be checked in and seated before the test begins.
July 9 (July 9 cancelled)
1. COMPASS placement testing at SAFB is available by appointment only.
2. A valid photo ID and SWIC student ID number are required for all COMPASS placement testing.
3. Test takers are responsible for adhering to all Testing Center guidelines.
Primary Contact: SWIC COMPASS placement testing is administered at SAFB by the Southwestern Illinois College Testing Center. Questions and appointment requests should be directed to:
Primary Phone: 618-746-4200 (SAFB)
Alternate Phone: 618-235-2700, ext. 5138 (Belleville Campus Testing Center)
- Belleville Campus office location: LAC Room 1331
Emergency contingency for SWIC COMPASS placement testing:
- Phone: 618-235-2700, ext. 5139 (Belleville Campus Testing Center)
- Alternate Phone: 618-235-2700, ext. 5551