Math "Matters" - Conquer Your Math Fears!
Conquer your anxiety and fear of math by learning how to:
- Identify your anxiety triggers
- Effectively prepare for math class and tests
- Cope with anxiety and fear when it does occur
Participate in discussion and activities designed to help you improve your math grades and even learn to enjoy math class. Workshops are Free and limited to a small group of students.
Information and Registration
- Belleville Campus - Information Sciences Bldg., Room 1115, 618-235-2700, ext. 5206
- Sam Wolf Granite City Campus - Counseling Center, 618-931-0600, ext. 7333
- Red Bud Campus - Student Development Center, 618-282-6682, ext. 8114
- East St. Louis Community College Center - Counseling Center, 618-874-6595
Dates and times for this workshop are listed on the schedule under Academic Workshops by campus. Visit the Counseling workshop schedule.