Making the Most of Your College Experience
Student Role - “Decision Maker”
To be a successful student,
- Visit your counselor early and often.
- Read and keep all materials.
- Know policies and deadlines and plan ahead.
- Get involved in your education.
- Accept final responsibility for all decisions.
- Ask questions.
Counselor Role - “Guide and Coach”
To help you succeed, counselors will,
- Assist you in reaching your academic, career and personal goals.
- Help you navigate the college environment.
- Refer you to college and community resources.
- Help you find answers to your questions.