The Community College District 522 Board of Trustees consists of eight members: seven citizens elected from geographic sub-districts to four- or six-year terms and a student elected by the student body to a one-year term. Under Illinois law the student trustee may participate in all Board action; however, that individual's vote is advisory.
Board of Trustees
- Nick Mance, Chair, Cahokia
- Richard E. Roehrkasse, Vice Chair,
- Harry A. Briggs, Ph.D., Granite City
- Kenneth R. Joseph, Belleville
- Robert G. Morton, O'Fallon
- Philip L. Smith, Collinsville
- Eugene Verdu, Belleville
- Savannah Stellhorn, Student Trustee,
Red Bud Campus
Governor Proclaims 2015-16 "The Year of the Community College"
The Illinois Community College Trustees Association is celebrating the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Illinois Public Community College Act.