Get ahead and complete the courses you need in only 6-weeks, wherever you are!
Southwestern Illinois College just added more 6-week online classes and will now offer 20 online courses that can be completed in six weeks during the semester break period, starting Nov. 26, 2018 and ending Jan. 7, 2019.
These classes provide students the opportunity to earn additional credits or finish degree prerequisites in a short period of time.
“These classes are perfect for SWIC students working toward a degree, or university students who need to earn some additional credits that will transfer to their institution,” said Janet Fontenot, dean of the Business Division. “Online courses in a variety of subjects make it more convenient to earn credit during the hectic holiday season.”
Courses available include:
- AOJ-258-SB1 Computer Forensics/Cyber Crime
- ART-101-SB1 Art Appreciation
- BIOL-106-SB1 Environmental Science
- BUS-101-SB1 Introduction To Business
- BUS-209-SB1 Business Computer Systems
- ECON-201-SB1 Principles Of Econ I (Macro)
- HES-151-SB1 Personal Health And Wellness
- HRO-100-SB1 Medical Terminology
- HRO-120-SB1 Pharmacology
- HRO-150-SB1 Fundamentals of Nutrition
- MATH-94-SB1 Basic Algebra
- MUS-101-SB1 Music Appreciation
- PHIL-152-SB1 Ethics
- PSYC-151-SB1 General Psychology
- SOC-255-SB1 The Family
- SPCH-155-SB1 Interpersonal Communication
- SPCH-155-SB2 Interpersonal Communication
- SPCH-213-SB1 Introduction to Public Relations
- THEA-120-SB1 Theatre Appreciation
- THEA-120-SB2 Theatre Appreciation
Visit swic.edu/academics/course-schedules for details or call Enrollment Services at
618-235-2700, ext. 5455.