On August 26, 2021, Governor Pritzker enacted a vaccination policy for both the employees and students within the Illinois colleges and universities. In order to comply with the recent mandate, Southwestern Illinois College is beginning to collect vaccination data. All employees and students of the college have until the 19th of September to receive their first dose of the vaccination. In the event that an individual plan to receive their vaccination date later than previously stated, individuals will have the option to upload proof of that vaccination at said time. Given this information, SWIC has created a system to streamline the vaccination data documentation process. For individuals opting out of the COVID-19 vaccine, a separate communication will be shared regarding mandated weekly testing.
The collection of employee and student vaccination data will be confidential and referenced solely in the event that the state of Illinois requests documentation.
**HINT – Use your mobile device to take a picture or screenshot of your vaccine card. Then, follow these instructions on that mobile device. When it comes time to upload your file, just choose the image from your photo gallery.
To upload your vaccination information please carefully read and follow the instructions below:
Uploading Vaccination Documentation
- After logging into eSTORM, click on the COVID-10 Reporting tile:
- On the right, click COVID-19 Document Upload:
- Under Document Category, click the magnifying class icon to choose your Document Category (vaccine type) from the pop up:
NOTE: If you have had your second dose of a vaccine, you only need to upload ONE time using the Dose 2 option. If you have had your first dose only, choose the Dose 1 option.
- After you have chosen your vaccine type, click the orange Upload button to choose the file to upload:
- Choose your file from your device upload. When uploaded successfully, you will see your file listed under Uploaded Document. You can use the orange View or Delete button, if needed.
- Your steps are complete. You will receive an email once the file has been processed from the office.
If you have all online classes and you do not come to the campus for any reason please send an email to email@example.com with your student ID number and our team will confirm your compliance. However, if you come to campus for testing purposes, use of the library, success center, or any other services rendered on any of SWIC’s campuses you are required to follow the mandate that has been put into place by Governor J.B Pritzker.
If you have any questions, concerns or need assistance with uploading your document please email firstname.lastname@example.org.