Student COVID-19 Symptom Checklist
All SWIC students will be expected to complete a one-time agreement Symptom Checklist stating they understand the COVID Symptoms and the expectations regarding COVID-19. This Symptom Checklist will be available for all students registered for classes at SWIC for Fall 2020.
Students will find this COVID Student Attestation Form –Student COVID-19 Symptom Checklist under Evals & Surveys in eSTORM.
- Log into eSTORM.swic.edu and click Evals & Surveys:
- Click on the COVID19 Student Attestation Form – Student COVID-19 Symptom Checklist:
- Check the box to Agree on the 9 questions and then click Finished with Survey:
- I will take my temperature before arriving to campus or I will report directly to the Public Safety office. At Red Bud campus, I will report to front office.
- I will wear a face mask or covering while on campus and I will keep a mask with me.
- I will practice social distancing of 6 feet apart wherever possible.
- I will wear my SWIC ID at all times while on campus to verify identity.
- I will not come on campus if I have one or more of the following COVID-19 symptoms unrelated to known conditions: Fever (temperature over 100.00F) during the past 24 hours without having taken any fever reducing medications, a Cough that is not related to allergies, Muscle Aches, Sore Throat, Shortness of Breath, Loss of Smell or Taste, Chills, Headache, and/or Gastrointestinal symptoms.
- I will contact my instructor as identified in the syllabus if I will not be in attendance for class.
- I will email COVID19Student@swic.edu if myself or anyone I have been in close contact with been diagnosed with COVID-19, or been placed on quarantine for possible contact with COVID-19.
- I will email COVID19Student@swic.edu if I have been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a medical professional or a local public health official.
- I understand that if I start to experience COVID-19 symptoms while on campus, I will immediately self-isolate and seek medical help if necessary.
On-Campus Student Attestation
All SWIC students will be expected to complete an On-Campus Attestation stating they are symptom free for EACH class, they attend on campus.
Students will find this On-Campus Student Attestation under Evals & Surveys in eSTORM.
This is a survey that will be taken at the beginning of each On-Campus class. Student will check box to Agree to one question and Save.
- At the beginning of each class, using your mobile device, log into eSTORM.swic.edu.
- Click on the Evals and Survey tile:
- Under Course Evaluations, click on the class you are currently in:
- On the On-Campus Student Attestation check box to Agree and Finished with Survey:
I verify that I have not experienced one or more of the following COVID-19 symptoms unrelated to known conditions: Fever (temperature over 100.0F) during the past 24 hours without having taken any fever reducing medications, a Cough that is not related to allergies, Muscle Aches, Sore Throat, Loss of Smell or Taste, Shortness of Breath, Chills, Headache, and/or Gastrointestinal symptoms.
Where can I find more help?
Click HERE for online eSTORM help.
Contact the Technology Assistance Center. Please include your student ID number if you email or leave a voicemail.