Voicemail to email feature
To help ensure that all faculty, staff and administrators can respond to students during this time, SWIC has temporarily set up voicemail to email feature for all who have a SWIC issued voicemail account. To listen to your messages:
- Go to mail1.swic.edu (Outlook Web App – OWA)
- USERNAME: Use your SWIC employee email address or your employee username (ex. LEEJA).
- PASSWORD: Use your InfoShare password.
- Look for messages from: email@example.com.
- Double click on the attachment in the email (mp3 file) and your message will play through your computer.
- You may forward the voicemail/email to another employee if needed.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Kelsey Huelsmann by email.
Delete your voicemail
Available on campus via Outlook or off-campus via a VPN connection
- With the message pulled up, click the Delete this message from my Voice Mailbox link:
- When prompted, enter your voicemail password and click Delete:
More voicemail help
Visit the Technology Assistance Help Center on InfoShare (must be logged in).