Tuesday, March 24, 2020, 11:50 AM
Your friendly, neighborhood librarians want to assure you that we’ll be here to help YOU!
Things to know:
- Our physical locations will be closed, but our web page will still be open 24/7.
- We’ll be accessible via e-mail and will be checking our voicemail. There’s a link to our contact info on the front page of the library website: www.swic.edu/library
- ALL due dates and late fines are for items currently checked out are SUSPENDED. Just return all items when you can when we reopen.
- The ability to request books via the library catalog is UNAVAILABLE. Delivery service is currently down.
- Lastly, research databases can be weird! If you are having trouble searching for articles with your computer, try searching with your smartphone without using your home WiFi. Newer modems can come with an extra firewall. It’s an extra layer of security, but it can block access to the library databases.
As always, we will continue to provide outstanding service! We will miss your smiling faces, but we’ll be just a quick e-mail or phone call away. Let us be your bright, little beacons of hope during these upcoming days!
Jennifer, Samantha, Mark & Cecelia
618-235-2700, ext. 5597
618-235-2700, ext. 5236
SAM WOLF GRANITE CITY CAMPUS
618-931-0600, ext. 7353
618-282-6682, ext. 8190