The Student Accounts staff at Southwestern Illinois College is committed to providing quality service to its students, faculty, staff and community. The staff is always ready to provide assistance in answering questions that you have regarding tuition and fees, payments, payment plans, and employer-sponsored payment arrangements.
Services are conveniently located throughout the district. To view your account activity for specific semester charges and credits, log into your Student Center in eSTORM.
Changes to Credit Card Payment Processing
NOTE: Student Accounts can no longer process payments via phone on their terminals.
The following changes will occur effective September 20, 2018:
- A non-refundable convenience fee will be assessed on all credit card transactions. The fee structure is as follows:
a. Transactions less than $45 will be assessed a $1 fee.
b. Transactions greater than $45 will be assessed a 2.25% fee.
- Students will continue to make payments online via their student center in eSTORM.
- Tuition and Fee payments will be accepted via the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) phone number at 1-877-902-5949. Students will be asked to provide their Student ID, phone number and payment amount.
- Cash, check and credit card payments will be accepted in person at the Business Office.
- Payments by mail will be accepted via check or money order.
Please contact Student Accounts with any questions at 618-235-2700 ext. 5367.