Steps to Enrollment
- Submit the New Student Information Form.
- Set up your eSTORM and SWIC email accounts.
- Apply for financial aid, and apply for SWIC scholarships.
- Send high school and/or college transcripts to Enrollment Services, 2500 Carlyle Ave., Belleville, IL 62221.
- Show photo ID and proof of residency at Enrollment Services. Find out more about residency.
- Take the placement test, and see an academic advisor.
- Register for classes.
- Make payment arrangements.
Tips for a Successful Start at SWIC
- Search for courses– Search or browse the class schedule anytime
- Plan a campus tour– Take a tour before you start classes
- Download the College Catalog– Save a copy for your records
- Get previous credits transferred– Submit a request to have previous college credit evaluated for a SWIC degree or certificate
- Check your eSTORM student center– Access your schedule, bill and other important information
- Check your student email– Check it frequently, as virtually all important correspondence is sent here
- Get a parking sticker, your student ID card and Metro pass
- Participate in new student orientation online or in person.
- Purchase or rent your textbooks. Show SWIC student ID card if using financial aid.
Print out this page and take it with you!