Financial Aid Offer
You will receive a financial aid offer after you have met 3 requirements. Firstly, your financial aid file must be complete. Secondly, your classes must be financial aid eligible. Finally, you must meet all financial aid eligibility requirements. You will receive notification of your offer through your SWIC student email, first-time students will receive a letter at their home address, in addition to an email. Subsequently, your financial aid offer email/letter will direct you to your eSTORM account. This is where you can access information about your specific financial aid offer.
The links below, provide you with important information about your financial aid offer. Be sure to select the correct link to ensure you are receiving the correct information about the offer you received.
Furthermore, be sure to thoroughly read the corresponding Offer Letter to be fully aware of your rights and responsibilities in regard to this offer. Finally, if you have been offered a Loan be sure to complete your Master Promissory Note and Entrance counseling at studentaid.gov
SAP (SATISFACTORY ACADEMIC PROGRESS)
Three Academic Requirements
- Maintain a cumulative 2.0 GPA
- Complete at least 67 percent of all attempted credit hours
- Complete program of study within 150 percent of the timeframe allotted for your particular program of study
Visit the Satisfactory Academic Progress page for details regarding SWIC’s financial aid SAP policy.
- Firstly, students receiving aid may repeat a course once after receiving a passing grade. If a student decides to repeat a course with a passing grade for a second time, the student is responsible for payment.
- Secondly, financial aid will pay up to 30 credit hours of remedial courses (course numbers below 100). Students exceeding 30 credit hours are responsible for payment.
CONTACT THE FINANCIAL AID OFFICE
Above all, the Southwestern Illinois College Financial Aid, Veteran Services, and Student Employment Offics is available to discuss your account in person or by phone Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Fridays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. You may email our office anytime.
- Email: email@example.com
- Veteran Services Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Belleville Campus Room IS 1035: 618-235-2700, ext. 5288
- Sam Wolf Granite City Campus: 618-931-0600, ext. 5288
- Financial Aid Room 420
- Veterans Services Room 435
- Toll-Free in Illinois: 866-942-SWIC (7942), ext. 5288