SAP Appeal Process: What You Need to Know
SUBMISSION: 1st day of enrollment for the semester
DEADLINE: Last day of the semester (i.e. last day of finals)
- All appeal decisions will be communicated through your SWIC student email account.
- The processing of your financial aid will be delayed until a committee decision has been made.
- You are responsible for tuition, fees, and books throughout the appeal process.
- You must have a documented extenuating circumstance that addresses each semester that has contributed to your current suspension status (dates of documentation must coincide with the semesters in question).
- Incomplete appeal packets will not be evaluated by the committee and the student will be notified.
- Your appeal will be reviewed by the SAP Appeal Committee. The committee’s decision is final.
- The review process at a minimum is a 1 to 2-week process.