Level 1 – Assessment
|Level||Have you ever said…?||Your level of career decision-making is…?||Your next step is…?|
|1||I don’t know which careers I should consider.||Assessing||Self-Exploration Services|
- Assessments – ISEEK Skills Assessment – Assists in identification of skills necessary to different majors
- Illinois Career Information System – A comprehensive guide offering self-assessment and information on careers and Illinois training programs and colleges. Select Individuals>Career Information>Illinois Career Information System (CIS). Enter Username: Illinois and Password: careers
- Riley Guide – Self-Assessment Resources – More self-assessments and descriptions of assessments available through trained professionals
- Skills Inventory – Brief self-assessment on work skills
- Work Values Checklist – Identify the work values most important to you in your career
- Work Values Inventory – Brief self-assessment on work values
* External links are for information only. No endorsement is implied. SWIC is not responsible for the content.
** Used with permission. The Career Decision Pyramid is a copyrighted product of the National Association of Colleges and Employers, copyright holder.