Student Veterans Resources
- Application for VA Education Benefits
- G.I. Bill® W.A.V.E
- Yellow Ribbon Program Information
- Montgomery GI Bill® Active Duty (Chapter 30)
- Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support (DANTES)
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Request for Change of Program or Place of Training
- Community College of the Air Force Transcript Request Forms (CCAF)
Requesting Military Transcripts
Soldiers and veterans may obtain transcripts of their military training and experience to submit for evaluation and the awarding of college credit.
Military transcripts for the Army/American Council on Education Registry Transcript System (AARTS), the Sailor/Marine American Council on Education Registry Transcript (SMART), and the Coast Guard Institute are now requested through the Joint Services Transcript (JST) website. The JST is an academically accepted document approved by the American Council on Education (ACE) to validate a service member’s military occupational experience and training along with the corresponding ACE college credit recommendations. Air Force personnel should continue to contact CCAF to receive transcripts.
Non-Education VA Resources
‘‘GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill®.”