Youth Empowerment Support Services (YESS)
What is Y.E.S.S.?
Youth Empowerment Support Services helps you get back on track to your education and career goals!
- High School Equivalency Certification
- College Preparation
- Employment Help
The YESS Program is a mentoring and empowerment program that helps individuals with obtaining:
- A high school equivalency certificate.
- Job placement and job readiness.
- Transitional assistance into post-secondary education, vocational training or the military.
- One-on-one career and educational coaching.
- Assistance with high school equivalency certification.
- Job preparation including resume creation, mock interview, obtaining appropriate work attire and more.
- Soft skills and Workforce Readiness training.
- Career and educational exploration.
- Vocational, college or military transitional support.
- Optional on the job training and paid work experience.
MANY OTHER SUPPORTIVE SERVICES!
The YESS Program helps people between the ages of 16 and 24, who are not attending any school and who meet one or more of the following conditions:
- Did not complete high school
- Pregnant or parenting
- Subject to the juvenile or adult justice system
- Homeless, runaway or in foster-care
- An individual with a disability
For more information, contact:
St. Clair County
618-222-5329 or firstname.lastname@example.org
618-797-7321 or email@example.com