Established in 1971, the Belleville Campus draws students from throughout the district for its credit and noncredit classes, programs, services, student organizations and community events.
Unique Programs and Special Offerings
- Health Sciences programs and services
- Music Technology courses and recording studio
- Newly remodeled Art department
- Free MetroLink and MetroBus rides for students
- William & Florence Schmidt Art Center
Find Out More
Email us directly at
Send us your questions
The Belleville Campus is located on the east end of Belleville at the intersection of Carlyle Avenue/Illinois 161 and Green Mount Road, which is accessible directly from I-64.
From MetroLink, take the College Station stop.
- Information Sciences Building
- Arts & Humanities
- Main Complex first floor
- Main Complex second floor
- Main Complex third floor and basement