Log in to Office 365
What is my SWIC student email address?
- Your email address is listed in your eSTORM Student Center, in the Personal Information section.
- SWIC is partnering with Microsoft to provide your student email account.
- If you are already logged in to a Microsoft email account, you must log out of that account before you can access your SWIC student email account.
What is my SWIC email password?
- Your email password is the same password as your eSTORM password.
- If you have trouble logging in, you may need to reset your eSTORM password.
What do I do if I forget my password?
- If you forget your password, go to eSTORM.
- Click on the “Reset/Change eSTORM Password?” link. For further help changing your eSTORM password, click here.
- Changing your eSTORM password will sync the new password to your SWIC student email account automatically.
Where do I go to login to my SWIC email account?
Click the “Login to Office 365” button above.
Where can I find help using my SWIC student email account?
When will students receive their SWIC student email account?
Student email accounts will be created automatically after their eSTORM account is created.
Why do I need my SWIC student email account?
- Email will be a primary means for SWIC students, faculty and staff to communicate with each other.
- All official SWIC correspondence will be sent to your email account.
- SWIC email allows for easier communication with faculty and other students.
How long will student be allowed to keep their SWIC student email account?
Currently, there are no plans to delete student email accounts, so students can keep and use their accounts even after they are no longer taking classes at SWIC.
Do students have access to free or discounted Microsoft Office products?
Yes, students have apps available online, and access to download Office on their personal device. To access, login to your student email: