InfoShare is the Southwestern Illinois College portal for Faculty and Staff. InfoShare provides access to:
- Employee Self Service (time sheets, pay stubs, etc.)
- Manager Self Service
- Faculty Hub (rosters, etc.)
- Online Training
- Work Order Requests
- Facility Requests
- SWIC Forms
- Software Applications
- Much more
How do I login to InfoShare?
- Go to InfoShare.swic.edu
- Click the login button that matches your employee group
- Username – use your SWIC email address (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password – use your InfoShare password
- Sign in a computer with your username (example: DOEJP) and InfoShare password
- Open a browser, such as Chrome, Edge or Firefox. You will automatically be signed into InfoShare
When does my InfoShare password expire?
InfoShare passwords expire every 90 days. Reminders to change your InfoShare password will be sent to your SWIC employee email before it expires.
Set up your Security Hints
Once logged into InfoShare, set up your security hints so you can reset your own InfoShare password 24/7/365:
- Login to InfoShare
- Click on the Employee Self Service icon
- Click on the Security Hint tile.
- Answer 3-6 questions, and click Save
How do I change my InfoShare password?
If you know your InfoShare password and it is not expired (on or off campus):
- Go to InfoShare and login
- Click on the Change Password icon on the homepage
If you are off campus, know your InfoShare password, and it is expired:
- Go to InfoShare
- Click on the Reset Your Expired Password link, under the login buttons
If you are off campus, don’t know your password and have answered your security questions:
- Go to InfoShare
- Click on the Forgot Your Password? link, under the login buttons
Why should I change my password in InfoShare?
Faculty and Staff should ALWAYS CHANGE THEIR PASSWORD IN INFOSHARE.
This will help keep faculty and staff passwords in sync for all IT systems, including email, Blackboard, Wi-Fi and Office 365 (including Teams).
Faculty and Staff should NOT change passwords on their computer login screen, or via email.
Where can I get more help?
If you are having issues, try clearing your cache.
If you continue to have issues, contact the Technology Assistance Center. Please provide your name and SWIC employee ID number.