Find out all you need to know to begin your Fall 2022 Semester at Southwestern Illinois College! Learn about strategies for success, instructor expectations, student resources and more with New Student Orientation.
Fall 2022 Semester classes begin Aug. 21.
Orientation events will be held at all three campuses: Belleville Campus, 2500 Carlyle Ave.; Sam Wolf Granite City Campus, 4950 Maryville Road; and Red Bud Campus, 500 W. South Fourth St.
During the orientation, you will be able to:
- Find your classes with a self-guided campus tour
- Obtain your Student ID and parking sticker
- Pick up textbooks and other materials in the BC and SWGCC bookstores
- Learn about academic programs and student services
- Visit the College Activities booth to learn all about Student Life at SWIC
- Explore technology essentials such as Blackboard, SWIC student email,
eSTORM, SWIC Wi-Fi, and more.
At the Belleville Campus, choose from three orientation sessions: Thursday, Aug. 11,
3 p.m.; Friday, Aug. 12, 10 a.m.; or Friday, Aug. 12, 1 p.m.
Sam Wolf Granite City Campus students can participate in the New Student Kick-Off Wednesday, Aug. 17 from 4-6 p.m., in the Commons.
You can learn more about the Red Bud Campus at the New Student Kick-Off, Aug. 30 and 31 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Front Lobby.
Students can still apply for fall classes, search the class schedule and register online at estorm.swic.edu.
For more information, call Amy Brockman with Student Life at 618-235-2700, ext. 5324. Visit swic.edu/orientation for details.