Get ahead and complete the courses you need in only six weeks, wherever you are!
Southwestern Illinois College will offer 13 online courses that can be completed in six weeks during the semester break period, starting Dec. 1, 2020 and ending Jan. 11, 2021.
These classes provide students the opportunity to earn additional credits or finish degree prerequisites in a short period of time.
“These classes are perfect for SWIC students working toward a degree, or university students who need to earn some additional credits that will transfer to their institution,” said SWIC Chief Academic Officer Gina Segobiano, Ed.D. “Online courses in a variety of subjects make it more convenient to earn credit during the hectic holiday season.”
Courses available include:
• AOJ 258-SB1 Computer Forensics/Cyber Crime 3 semester credits
• ART 101-SB1 Art Appreciation 3 semester credits
• BIOL 106-SB1 Environmental Science 3 semester credits
• BUS 209-SB1 Business Computer Systems 3 semester credits
• COMM 151-SB1 Fundamentals of Public Speaking 3 semester credits
• COMM 155-SB1 Interpersonal Communication 3 semester credits
• HES 151-SB1 Personal Health and Wellness 2 semester credits
• HRO 150-SB1 Nutrition 2 semester credits
• HRO 120-SB1 Pharmacology 3 semester credits
• HRO 100-SB1 Medical Terminology 1 semester credit
• LIT 113-SB1 Introduction to Fiction 3 semester credits
• MUS 101-SB1 Music Appreciation 3 semester credits
• PSYC 151-SB1 General Psychology 3 semester credits
Visit swic.edu/courses for details, or call Enrollment Services at 618-235-2700, ext. 5455.