General Education – Paramedic
General Education Courses
Although completion of general education courses is not required, it does enhance points on the application. This is preferred if there are more candidates than seats available.
Points can be earned for completion of the following courses with a “B” or better:
- HRO 100 – Medical Terminology
- ENG 101 – Rhetoric & Composition I
- PSYC 151 – General Psychology
- SPCH 151 – Fundamentals of Public Speaking or SPCH 155 – Interpersonal Communication
- HRO 120 – Pharmacology
- PSYC 210 – Life-Span Development or PSYC 270 – Health Psychology
Note: Courses completed with a “D” or lower will not meet graduation requirements.