General Education – Radiologic Technology
General Education Courses
Although completion of general education courses is not required, it does enhance points on the application, which is preferred if there are more candidates than seats available.
Points can be earned for completion of the following courses with a “B” or better:
- BIOL 105 – Human Biology or
- BIOL 155 &156 or BIOL 157 & 158 – Human Anatomy & Physiology I & II
- HRO 100 – Medical Terminology
- ENG 101 – Rhetoric & Composition I
- PSYC 151 – General Psychology
- COMM 151 – Fundamentals of Public Speaking or
- COMM 155 – Interpersonal Communication
- *Human relations elective
* See College Catalog – Associate in Applied Science degree requirements for the most current list of human relations courses.
Note: Courses completed with a “D” or lower will not meet graduation requirements.