Adult Education Transition Services Program
The Adult Transition Services Program assists students in transitioning into high school equivalency classes, vocational services, post-secondary education, and the workplace.
The program further assists adult learners with:
- Follow-up actions toward college transition and career preparation.
- Transition into SWIC’s academic programs and/or career preparation.
- Educational, career, and personal goal setting.
- Job readiness, job search and basic computer training on an ongoing basis.
- Making the connections between educational goals and credentials employer desire in applicant.
- Tracking student needs, enrollment status and academic progress through college completion.
- Navigating college services, enrollment, degree/certification requirements, completing financial documentation and scholarship applications.
- Setting personal goals, understanding the career pathways models, navigating the college enrollment processes, college support services and networking with businesses.
For more information, call or email
Sam Wolf Granite City Campus