Adult Education Transition Services Program
The Adult Transition Services Program assists students in transitioning into high school equivalency classes, vocational services, post-secondary education, and the workplace.
The program further assists adult learners with:
- Follow-up actions toward college transition and career preparation.
- Transition into SWIC’s academic programs and/or career preparation.
- Educational, career, and personal goal setting.
- Job readiness, job search and basic computer training on an ongoing basis.
- Making the connections between educational goals and credentials employer desire in applicant.
- Tracking student needs, enrollment status and academic progress through college completion.
- Navigating college services, enrollment, degree/certification requirements, completing financial documentation and scholarship applications.
- Setting personal goals, understanding the career pathways models, navigating the college enrollment processes, college support services and networking with businesses.