Vocational classes are available at the Belleville, Sam Wolf Granite City and Red Bud campuses and at the East St. Louis Community College Center. Day and evening classes are offered.
Preregistration and orientation are required. Class size is limited, so call or email as soon as possible if interested.
- Certified Nurse Assistant
- Fork Lift Safety
- Highway Construction Careers Training Program*
- Precision Machining Technology
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
- Security Officer training
- Warehousing and Distribution
- Computer Numeric Coding
Career & College Transition Programs
* designates programs that require a High School Equivalency certificate or high school diploma.
These classes are FREE to a limited number of people who qualify. Qualification is based on one or more of the following criteria:
- Lack of a high school diploma*
- Recently awarded High School Equivalency certificate
- Participation in Department of Human Services
- English as a second language
* Some programs require a High School Equivalency certificate or HS diploma.
For more information, call or email:
618-235-2700, ext. 5365
East St. Louis Community College Campus
Mary Kaye Graves-Tonnies
Sam Wolf Granite City Campus
618-931-0600, ext. 7396