Would you like to volunteer but can’t make a long-term commitment? Belleville AmeriCorps can help! We are always looking for volunteers who are able to spare a couple of hours of their time!
If you would like to volunteer your time and join forces with Belleville AmeriCorps, feel free to contact Cheryl Cronin at 618-641-5713 or Jay Stokes at 618-641-5711.
Looking for Additional Service Opportunities?
- Franklin Neighborhood Community Association
- BASIC: Belleville Achieves Strength In Character
- Programs and Services for Older Persons (PSOP) in Belleville
- Leadership Center @ Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Center for Public Service @ McKendree University
- United Way of Greater St. Louis
- SERVE Illinois Commission on Volunteerism and Community Service
- Public Health
Need Help Choosing?
Contact the AmeriCorps Office at 618-235-2700, ext. 5713 today!
- Keep up with happenings
- Connect with other alums
- Get your taxes done for free
Life After AmeriCorps
- Choosing a school
- Establishing a career
- Continuing service
- AmeriCorps on your resume
Education Award Tutorial
Visit the education award website
- Alternative uses for the award
- Tax implications
- Manage your education award
- Print a letter verifying service
- Apply for a second term