Paraprofessional Test Prep & WorkKeys Test
Candidates interested in employment as a paraprofessional must apply and meet the requirements outlined by the Illinois State Board of Education. Southwestern Illinois College offers preparation classes for the ACT WorkKeys assessment and proctors the online version of the ACT WorkKeys assessment each spring, summer and fall.
ACT WorkKeys Paraprofessional Test
Southwestern Illinois College proctors the online version of the Applied Math and the Workplace Documents portions of the ACT WorkKeys assessment. Advanced registration is required to take the test.
2023 Test Dates:
Select the date below to register for one of our upcoming tests. If these test dates do not work for you, contact your local Regional Office of Education for alternate test sites.
Summer: June 8 and June 27
Fall: October 10 and October 21
ACT WorkKeys Paraprofessional Test Information:
- Cost: $50.00 ($25 per Test Section)
- Payment can be made in advance or at the time of the test in cash or check only.
- Registration Deadline: Two days prior to test date.
- Qualifying Applied Math Score: 4
- Qualifying Workplace Documents Score: 4
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled test.
Info for October testers: The testing room is located in IS 2022. Testing will begin at 9 AM and last until approximately noon. Payment will be due at the time of the exam in cash or check (payable to Southwestern Illinois College). You will need a photo ID and may bring pencils and calculators into the testing room.
To retrieve a copy of misplaced score reports, contact WorkKeys at 1-800-967-5539 or visit www.myworkkeys.com.
Paraprofessional Test Prep Class
There are no class dates currently scheduled.
Paraprofessional Test Prep Class Information
- The class is not required to take the WorkKeys Paraprofessional Test
- Cost: $105.00 (Class $80 plus Book/Handout Fees – $25.00)
- Registration Deadline: TBA
- Last Day to Cancel and Receive a Refund: TBA
- All classes and tests require advance registration and payment
Call 618-222-5200 or 866-942-SWIC (7942), ext. 5200 for more information.
For comments, questions or suggestions, email email@example.com.