Paraprofessional Test Prep & WorkKeys Test
Candidates interested in employment as a paraprofessional must apply and meet the requirements outlined by the Illinois State Board of Education. Southwestern Illinois College offers preparation classes for the ACT WorkKeys assessment and proctors the online version of the ACT WorkKeys assessment each spring, summer and fall.
Paraprofessional Test Prep Class
There are no class dates currently scheduled. Class dates will be listed here once they are scheduled.
Paraprofessional Test Prep Class Information
- The class is not required to take the WorkKeys Paraprofessional Test
- Cost: $105.00 (Class $80 plus Book/Handout Fees – $25.00)
- Registration Deadline: TBA
- Last Day to Cancel and Receive a Refund: TBA
- All classes and tests require advance registration and payment
ACT WorkKeys Paraprofessional Test
Southwestern Illinois College proctors the online version of the Applied Math and the Workplace Documents portions of the ACT WorkKeys assessment. Advanced registration is required to take the test.
2021 Test Dates
Select the date below to register for one of our upcoming tests. If these test dates do not work for you, contact your local Regional Office of Education for alternate test sites.
Spring: Wednesday, April 7, 2021 at 5 PM and Friday, April 9, 2021 at 9 AM
Summer: Friday, July 23, 2021 at 9 AM and 1 PM
Fall: October 2021 – Details TBA
ACT WorkKeys Paraprofessional Test Information
- Cost: $50.00 ($25 per Test Section)
- Payment can be made in advance or at the time of the test in cash or check only.
- Registration Deadline: Two days prior to test date.
- Qualifying Applied Math Score: 4
- Qualifying Workplace Documents Score: 4
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled test.
Call 618-222-5200 or 866-942-SWIC (7942), ext. 5200 for more information.
For comments, questions or suggestions, email email@example.com.