Can I have my employee email on my smart phone/tablet?
Yes, it is possible to have your work email on your smart phone/tablet. Click HERE for general directions.
iPhone’s and Email via Settings
If you use the default email app on your iPhone, please follow these set-up directions:
- Go to Settings -> Mail -> Accounts -> Add Account
- Tap Microsoft Exchange:
- Enter your full work email address, and a meaningful description. Tap Next:
- Tap Configure Manually:
- Enter your InfoShare password, then tap Next:
- Select what you want synced to your phone, then tap Save:
- Your SWIC employee email will now be listed when you click the Apple mail app.
iPhone’s and the Outlook App
If you use the Outlook App on your iPhone, please follow these set-up directions specific to SWIC’s email platform:
- Open the Outlook app, type in your work email address, then tap Add Account:
- Tap on Not Office 365 in the upper right:
- At the bottom, tap Change Account Provider:
- Tap on Exchange:
- Enter the following information:
- Email address – enter your employee email address
- Password – enter your InfoShare password
- Description – enter something meaningful to you, like SWIC Email or Work Email.
- Server – mail1.swic.edu
- Domain – leave blank
- Username – SWIC\username, where “username” is your InfoShare username
If you need help with your email address, InfoShare password or username, contact the Technology Assistance Center. Please make sure you have your employee ID number; if you do not know this number, please contact your department.
Please note SWIC Technology Assistance provides limited support for personal devices.