iPhone’s and Email via Settings
If you use the default email app on your iPhone, please follow these set-up directions:
- Go to Settings -> Mail -> Accounts -> Add Account
- Tap Microsoft Exchange:
- Enter your full work email address, and a meaningful description. Tap Next:
- Tap Configure Manually:
- Enter your InfoShare password, then tap Next:
- Select what you want synced to your phone, then tap Save:
- Your SWIC employee email will now be listed when you click the Apple mail app.
iPhone’s and the Outlook App
If you use the Outlook App on your iPhone, please follow these set-up directions specific to SWIC’s email platform:
- Open the Outlook app, type in your work email address, then tap Add Account:
- Tap on Not Office 365 in the upper right:
- At the bottom, tap Change Account Provider:
- Tap on Exchange:
- Enter the following information:
- Email address – enter your employee email address – “email@example.com“
- Password – enter your InfoShare password
- Description – enter something meaningful to you, like SWIC Work.
- Server – mail1.swic.edu
- Domain – leave blank
- Username – SWIC\username, where “username” is your InfoShare username, “testjp“
Android OS and Email via Settings
- Open the Gmail app (the default mail client for LG phones).
- Select Add another account:
- Select Exchange and Office 365:
- Enter your employee email address (example: firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Important! When your change your InfoShare password, remember to update the password to your email on your phone:
- To move between accounts, clicker the upper right icon:
Directions coming soon!
Android OS and the Outlook App
Currently, employee email (Exchange accounts) are not supported on the Outlook app on Android devices.
More help from Microsoft, including help for different devices, can be found HERE.
If you need help with your email address, InfoShare password or username, contact the Technology Assistance Center. Please make sure you have your employee ID number; if you do not know this number, please contact your department.
Please note SWIC Technology Assistance provides limited support for personal devices.