The College Activities Office performs a broad spectrum of tasks for SWIC and its students.
It is our mission to foster a dynamic environment in which students are the central focus and are provided the opportunity to become engaged throughout their SWIC experience. College Activities strives to enrich a student’s development in the areas of social engagement, community responsibility, diversity, leadership and personal and professional development through a broad range of programs and services.
College Activities is the hub for student clubs and organizations. Learn all about the active clubs and organizations on campus at the Club Fair each fall and spring semester. Clubs' and organizations' contact lists and meeting times are available in the College Activities Office. Can't find a club or organization you are interested in? Ask us for information on how to start a new club.
College Activities coordinates various programs to support college recruitment efforts and provide opportunities for personal and professional development for our students.
- Lifetime Leader Program: Student leadership development program free to any student enrolled in at least one (1) credit hour
- Student of Commitment Program: Career-ready development program free to any student enrolled in at least one (1) credit hour
- Platinum Chef High School Cooking Competition: In partnership with the SWIC
Culinary Arts Program, Regional Office of Education/Red Bud Campus and
Madison County Career and Technical Education Center/Sam Wolf Granite
- Poetry Out Loud Recitation Competition: Statewide program in partnership with the Illinois Arts Council
- Red Bud Campus Poetry Contest: In partnership with the SWIC Foundation and Red Bud Campus
Student Identification Cards
Students receive a free identification card that is issued by our Public Safety Department. There is a $25 charge for lost cards. Have your ID card with you at all times because College Activities offers many events and activities that are free with a student ID.
The College Activities Office and the Campus Concierge service in the
Cyber Lounge at the Belleville Campus provide on-site voter
To register by mail, you may download the form from the Illinois State Board of Elections.
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Monday-Thursday: 1 - 5 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Monday-Thursday: 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.