You don’t need to miss work or skip appointments to sign up for spring classes at Southwestern Illinois College! Enrollment Express allows you to complete the enrollment and registration process, and much more, in one easy visit.
Enrollment Express will take place at the SWIC Belleville Campus, 2500 Carlyle Ave., the week of Jan. 6-11, 2020. Hours will be: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Tuesday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Friday and Saturday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Spring 2020 Semester classes begin Jan. 11, 2020.
“We realize our students are busy with work, family and other commitments so we wanted to provide a convenient way for students to complete the enrollment and registration process with one visit to campus,” said Admissions Coordinator, Katie Dawson.
If you are just getting started in the enrollment process, you can:
- Apply online to start the steps to enrollment
- Learn about more than 150 degree and certificate options
- Take a tour of campus
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Ask questions about financial aid
- Take the placement test to know where to begin
If you are already working on your steps to enrollment, you can:
- Meet with an academic advisor to discuss course options
- Get assistance registering for classes
- Set up a payment plan or pay your tuition and fees
- Find your classrooms and explore key locations on campus
- Pick up your textbooks
- Activate your SWIC student email and other SWIC technology
- Get your student ID, parking permit and Metro pass
You can still apply, search the class schedule and register online at estorm.swic.edu anytime.
In addition, students or prospective students who have questions about the enrollment process can chat with Enrollment Services representatives via Facebook Messenger @ facebook.com/swic.edu.
For more information, call Enrollment Services at 618-235-2700, ext. 5455.